The Conference Organizing Committee is* currently inviting submission of abstracts for the 8th International CSR, Equity, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship Conference 2022 to be held from the 8th to the 10th of June, 2022, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, U.S.A. To have your abstract considered for acceptance, please submit before the abstract deadline of March 24, 2022.. Abstracts may include a maximum of 300 words. To secure early acceptance, please submit your abstract before December 31, 2021.
The Conference will attract leaders in the fields of corporate governance/ social responsibility, sustainability, ethics, equity, entrepreneurship and inclusion from around the world. A special invitation goes out to Ph.D. and J.D. candidates and early career scholars and practitioners from related disciplines to take part in this conference and have the opportunity to engage with leaders and experts in both academia and industry. To further that end, the Conference hopes to be primarily in person, though provision will be made for those who can only attend and participate virtually
Connecting Theory/Research and Praxis:
The conference seeks to connect business practices and research and therefore invites abstract submissions from both theorists/researchers and practitioners (corporate/ NGO) in the areas of CSR, Equity, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship. The definition of sustainability is broad and is informed by the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Agenda for 2030, which lists 17 goals. Those goals can be seen at https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda.
Abstract submissions are accepted in three categories. Please specify to which category you are addressing your 300-word abstract:
- Full Academic Paper (approx. 6000 words)
- Short Academic Paper / Work in Progress (approx. 2500 words)
- Practitioner Presentation (1 page abstract)
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed and considered for acceptance, and authors will be notified by e-mail of the outcome of the review process. All accepted abstracts will be included in the conference program and made available to all conference delegates.
Paper Submission Format:
- Language: All papers should be written in English using US or UK spelling.
- Page Size: Documents should be formatted in A4.
- Typeface: Papers should be written in 12-point Calibri with single spacing.
- Format and Referencing Style: Papers should follow the following format in Word:
- Title of Paper
- Names and Affiliations and email addresses of author
- Abstract (max. 300 words)
- Body of the paper with sub-sections, tables, diagrams, figures etc.
Please use the APA citation style. (or Bluebook citation style if your submission is law-related.) We would prefer no footnotes.
Full Paper Submission:
All full paper submission should be sent to the conference e-mail.
Please identify your email with subject "CSR Conference Baton Rouge".
Accepted abstracts/papers will be scheduled in the conference program for a 15-20 minute standard oral presentation within a panel session of approximately 4 such papers on related topics, with time reserved for discussion.
- All abstracts of accepted papers will be published on a USB to be accessed by all conference participants with ISBN.
- Selected papers will be published in an edited book by Springer in the series of CSR, Equity, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship (www.springer.com/series/11565).
- Selected best papers will be submitted to International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility published by Springer (https://jcsr.springeropen.com).
Note to Authors:
All costs of attending the conference, including the registration fee, must be met by presenters. A commitment by accepted presenters to attend the conference must be received in the form of payment and registration before 30th April 2021.
The preparation and supply of any handouts or other materials used in any presentation will be the responsibility of the presenter(s).
Should your university require acceptance of the full paper before the conference please email GCGIemail@example.com
The 2022 conference will focus on, but will not be limited to, the following key themes: